Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando, Lagos is now selling application forms for admission into its general nursing training programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, BASIC NURSING TRAINING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WASC or NABTEB
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
Sales of online admission will commence from Thursday 6th May 2021 to Friday 11th June 2021.
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200:00 (Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- The entrance examination date has been fixed to commence from Saturday, 10th July 2021 at 9:00 am. The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
For more information please call: 080333061863, 08149945251