JAMB has again suspended more Computer Based Test (CBT) centers for 2019/2020 JAMB UTME.
Recall that a number of CBT centers were suspended few weeks ago. But latest gist from JAMB shows that more CBT centers have been suspended. See the list of suspended CBT centers below.
Newly suspended JAMB CBT centers for 2019/2020 UTME
- Matar Miseri Cordiae Centre and Mardakem Company Limited, both in Akwa-Ibom State;
- Bintels Global Services, Anambra State;
- Global ICT Connect Limited, Benue State;
- Swiftcom Global, Cross River State;
- Sapele Technical College, Delta State;
- Evangel University, Ebonyi State;
- Bishop Gabriel CBT Centre and DA Civic Centre, both in Edo State.
- University of Benin ICT Centre and Netskills Digital Solutions, both in Edo State;
- College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti and St. Silas Anglican School, both in Ekiti State;
- Medes ICT Centre in Ondo State;
- Divine Success CBT Centre in Oyo State;
- Riyom ICT Centre in Plateau State;
- Taraba State University CBT Centre in Taraba State
Speaking on this latest development, the Chairman of JAMB’s Governing Board, Dr Emmanuel Ndukwe said:
“To ensure that Nigerians are not exploited or have their data mutilated, the board has regulated the registration exercise so that we may obtain the actual statistics that will reflect the realities on the ground.”
- Latest JAMB Past Question & Answers [updated]
- JAMB list of banned items at UTME exam venues