This is to inform all 2019/2020 aspirants of Niger Delta University (NDU) the registration for NDU post-UTME screening exercise 2019 has commenced. The ongoing registration is for JAMB candidates and Direct entry applicants as well.
To apply for the screening of Niger Delta University 2019, all aspirants are advised to follow the guidelines as provided by the university. See NDU cutoff mark, screening exam date, eligibility and other important information below.
- NDU UTME cut-off mark: 160
- Post UTME 2019 Application fee: N2000.
- Application Deadline: Extended to August 12th, 2019.
- Screening (post-UTME exam) date: 12 – 17th August.
ELIGIBILITY for NDU post-UTME 2019
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 1d0 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
How to apply for NDU post-UTME 2019
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out the application form.
NDU Direct Entry Application 2019
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before application closing date.
NDU Post UTME application deadline
The deadline for the online submission of the Application Form is August 12th, 2019.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
- FUDutsinma Post-UTME Screening Results 2019/2020 Released
- OOU Post-UTME screening result 2019/2020 is out (check yours)