Students of the University of Ibadan can now print their receipts online. School fees receipts, hostel/accommodation fees receipts, etc.
This post will show you how to easily print your receipts from the university of Ibadan website.
How to print receipts from University of Ibadan website
- Go to university of Ibadan receipts printing page: streceipt.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your Matriculation Number or RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number)
- Click Search
- Click Display link preceding the receipt you want to print.
- Click Print (to print your receipt)
- Click Download to save a pdf copy of your receipt to your phone or computer.
- You can also click Email to have the receipt emailed to your configured email address.
What to do after printing the receipts
Students is required to take the printed copy/copies of the same receipt(s) to their respective Finance Offices for validation (with Official Stamp).
For further enquiry, the student is advised to visit Students Accounts Section of the Bursary Department.
Latest news from UI, the university of Ibadan news updates.