As the National Examination Council, Nigeria (NECO) to release May/June 2020 NECO results, NECO candidates who sat for the exam can follow the steps below to check NECO exam results.
Recall that in the previous NECO exam, a new method and website for checking NECO results was introduced. Shown below are the steps to check your result on the new portal.
How to check NECO result on NECO result checker
- Go to NECO result checker at NECO.GOV.NG
- Enter your token
- Enter your examination number
- Click on the “Check my result” button
Concerning the token, candidates are to purchase the token for checking results. NECO no longer use scratch card PIN for results checking. On the result checker page, you will see a link for getting the token.
All the best.
- 11 Best websites to take courses online (for free, with certificates at the end)
- UNIBEN courses & their requirements