Download the latest WAEC Syllabus for all WAEC subjects in PDF. Prepare for the 2023/2024 WAEC exam the right way with the right material.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Syllabuses contain detailed outlines of all the topics and sub-topics every candidate preparing for the WAEC exam should endeavour to cover before her WAEC exam.
The importance of the WAEC syllabus is that it will help the student prepare well for the exam while focusing on the most relevant subjects. Consider this as a compass that directs your sail towards your WAEC exam success.
Therefore, I urge every student preparing for the WAEC exam to get copies of the WAEC syllabus for the subject she will take during the examination.
The syllabuses are in PDF format and are free for download. Save it you your phone, laptop or whatever device you are using and open it with any PDF reader.
IMPORTANT: WAEC syllabus might change over time hence the ones provided here might be outdated. To be 100% sure, consultant WAEC.
Download WAEC Syllabus 2023/2024 PDF
Below is the list of subjects available for download in PDF format. Click on any subject to download the syllabus.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- COMPUTER STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- FOOD AND NUTRITION
- FRENCH LANGUAGE
- FURTHER MATHEMATICS
- HAUSA LANGUAGE
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- IGBO LANGUAGE
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- PRINCIPLES OF COST ACCOUNTING
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- TECHNICAL DRAWING
- YORUBA LANGUAGE
- DATA PROCESSING
How To Use WAEC Syllabus In 2023
- Start early: Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying for your WAEC exams. The earlier you begin, the more time you have to cover all the topics in the syllabus.
- Download the syllabus: Make sure you have a copy of the WAEC syllabus for your subjects. Download the syllabus from the links above. This will help you to know what topics you need to cover and how much time you need to allocate to each topic.
- Create a study plan: Create a study plan that covers all the topics in the syllabus. Your study plan should be realistic and achievable. Allocate more time to topics that you find difficult or have less understanding of.
- Focus on past questions: WAEC exams are based on past questions, so make sure you study past questions and answers. Use past questions to test your knowledge and understanding of the topics covered in the syllabus.
- Attend classes: Attend classes and listen to your teachers carefully. Take notes during classes and ask questions if you don’t understand any topic. Your teachers are there to guide and help you, so make use of their knowledge and experience.
- Join study groups: Join study groups with your classmates or friends who are also preparing for the WAEC exams. Studying in groups can be beneficial as it helps you to share ideas and knowledge.
- Practice regularly: Regular practice is important to achieve success in WAEC exams. Set aside time for regular practice sessions and practice past questions and exercises on a daily basis.