Instruction: Answer ALL questions from this section
- Comprehension simply means ____
a) understanding b) confusion c) convince d) persuade
- Gender refers to ____
a) sex b) age c) friend d) The same
- Which of the following is not a pronoun?
a) verb b) He c) They d) You
- All are types of gender except
a) feminine b) masculine c) neuter d) winter
- Feminine gender refer to ____ gender
a) male b) female c) common d) none of the above
- All are examples of future tense except
a) will b) today c) next week d) shall
- ____ is the rising and falling od tune or speaker’s voice.
a) stress b) syllable c) information d) voiceless
- This is my book. This sentence is ____
a) statement b) question c) command d) request
- Who are you? The sentence indicates ____
a) statement b) polite request c) interrogation d) rhetorical
- Pronoun are words used instead of ____
a) verb b) noun c) conjunction d) adjective
- Which of the following is not a type of tense?
a) adverb b) present tense c) past tense d) future tense
- We have ____ case in pronoun
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
- All are cases in pronoun except
a) subjective b) possessive c) intersect d) objective
- “I” is a first (1st) person pronoun. True or False.
- All are types of composition writing except
a) narrative b) comparative c) descriptive d) argumentative
- All are parts of grammar except
a) verb b) adjective c) composition d) none of the above
- All are type of pronoun except
a) personal b) possessive c) interrogative d) abstract
- This is a boy. The underlined word is a ____
a) noun b) pronoun c) verb d) adjective
- Which of the following is not a part of speech?
a) noun b) pronoun c) education d) verb
- All are example of compound words except
a) Head boy b) Headgood c) Noun d) classroom
- With examples, explain pronoun
- Make five sentences
- Write a letter to your friend. Tell him/her about your school.
Tagged: JSS English Language Past questions and answers, JSS 2 Past questions and answers on English language, Junior WAEC, JSS Past questions and answers for JSS 2, English Language past questions and answers