Application is ongoing for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for undergraduate students in Nigerian universities and this post will give you all the necessary information you need about the scholarship and how to apply.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), scored at least 250 in JAMB and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university. In other words, it is for fresh undergraduate students who just entered a federal or state university in Nigeria.
Note that the scholarship is not available for Direct Entry students. Only fresh JAMB UTME students are eligible.
Required Documents to Apply for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
How to Apply for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
- Before applying, you’re advised to first read the terms and conditions of the scholarship and check the FAQs on the scholarsip page linked below.
- Qualified fresh students can visit the Scholarship Application Link to apply.
The deadline for the scholarship application is 30 November 2021. But you can check the Stanbic IBTC platforms in case there is an extension of the deadline.
Learn more about the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship on the official scholarship page.
For further enquiries, interested candidates can send an email to [email protected].