The University of Ibadan post-UTME/DE registration for 2023/2024 has been announced. See the post-UTME and Direct Entry application date and how to apply, in this post.
- The University of Ibadan’s admission portal for post-UTME registration will be open from October 23 to November 17, 2023.
- The post-UTME exam is scheduled for November 27 to December 1, 2023, with individual dates provided later.
- The University won’t be responsible for missed information due to incorrect details.
- Some programs have specific admission requirements, and the University accepts certain qualifications for Direct Entry.
- Follow the guidelines for online submissions carefully.
1. How to Pay for UI Post-UTME 2023/2024
Candidates are required to log in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number (e.g. 12345678EG) as username and surname as password e. g. oyekanmi, chibuzor, umar (note that this is lowercase).
A portal access fee of N3,000.00 and a screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of the University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Telephone Number and e-mail address should be provided at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using an ATM card
- Cash at the bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Upon successful payment, candidates are expected to print the payment receipt, then proceed to complete the bio-data form, submit and print it.
2. Date for UI Post-UTME 2023/2024
The post-UTME examination shall take place from Monday, 27 November 2023 to Friday, 01 December 2023. The examination date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age at the time of picking up the admission, would not be cleared for admission until the following session.
Candidates also seeking admission to the programmes at the College of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy must possess five (5) credits at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects. For other programmes, candidates presenting two O/level results must have at least six (6) credits in relevant subjects. Kindly note that the University of Ibadan does not accept IJMB and JUPEP but only WAEC, NECO and ICGS as well as Cambridge Advance Level, NCE, NRN, OND, HND and Degree certificates from recognised Institutions for Direct Entry admission. In addition, candidates are advised to check the list of matriculating subjects accepted by the university (Click here to view Matriculating Subjects). Candidates can also view the UTME combination and O/level requirements for their courses of choice (Click here to view Regulations)
Join UI WhatsApp Group
You can join other UI aspirants and stay up to date with the latest concerning the screening exam and admission process. Join UI WhatsApp Group Chat.