2019/2020 UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee – How to pay your acceptance fee to formally accept your admission.
After you have been offered an admission, most tertiary institutions in Nigeria require that you formally accept the offer by among another thing, paying an acceptance fee.
For candidates offered admission into the University of Abuja in the 2019/2020 session, this is to bring to your notice that the school has published guidelines such as candidates are to follow to pay their acceptance fee.
How to pay UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee
The acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) only. Candidates should follow the procedure below to make payment.
- Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Login to Dashboard and click on ‘click here to proceed with acceptance payment‘
- In the payment type, select the ‘Admission Acceptance fee’ and click continue.
- You will be required to preview your payment and generate an invoice. Then make payment in either bank or with your ATM Card (online).
Deadline For UNIABUJA Acceptance FEE: 18th October 2019.
So make sure to pay on or before that date. Wishing you a fruitful academic experience!