Augustine University, Ilara, also known as AUI, is a private Catholic university in Ilara, a town in Epe Governorate, Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria.
The university was approved by the Nigerian federal government through the National Universities Commission on February 25, 2015, and offers courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
If Augustine University is your dream school where you want to study the course of your choice, this article is for you.
One of the most common mistakes many students make is processing admissions and choosing courses their dream universities do not offer.
However, to avoid a costly mistake like this, it is paramount to know the list of Augustine University courses before you process admission.
So, here is a list of Augustine University Courses and Faculties below:
List of Augustine University Courses
- Banking And Finance
- Biological Science (s)
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Information Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Software Engineering
List of Augustine University Faculties
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Augustine University (AUI) Admission Requirements For All Candidates
Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
1. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
2. Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
That must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study.
For instance, a Candidate that wants to study Law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
3. Candidates must score at least 180 in the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take the AUI post-UTME screening examination and perform well.
5. Not more than TWO sitting result is accepted for admission into Augustine University (AUI).
6. Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
7. Lastly, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O-Level results.
That must include English Language and Mathematics. However, no more than two sitting results are allowed.
2. Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
3. Candidates are expected to get the JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
4. Candidates should have one of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN.
If you have any questions, please write them in the comment section, and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible. Make sure to share this article with your friend.