There are over a hundred courses for undergraduates in Nigerian universities.
As a student, you can study any course of your choice, but your eligibility to study any course depends on your O-Level results and JAMB score.
However, before you study for a degree at a university, it is necessary to know the details about that degree.
Some are O-level requirements, UTME requirements, course potential, and career opportunities.
Meanwhile, it is important to know if the school you intend to attend offers the degree program you intend to study.
And if you are interested in attending CRUTECH, check out this article for a list of Cross River State University of Technology courses and admission requirements.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Universities That Are NOT Under ASUU
List Of Cross River State University of Technology Courses
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Educational Foundations and Administration
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Guidance and Counseling
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics with Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Psychology Education
- Technical Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Visual Arts and Technology
- Wood Production Engineering
Cross River State University Of Technology Admission Requirements For All Students
You can gain admission into CRUTECH through UTME Entry or Direct Entry. And you can choose the one that fits you best.
CRUTECH Admission Requirements Through UTME Entry
1. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
2. Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
That must include English, mathematics and three other study-related subjects.
For example, a candidate wishing to study law must have a C in English, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
3. Candidates must score at least 180 in the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take the CRUTECH post-UTME screening examination and perform well.
5. No more than TWO sitting results will be accepted for admission at Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH).
6. Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
7. Lastly, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
CRUTECH Admission Requirements Through Direct Entry
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result.
That must include English Language and Mathematics. However, no more than two sitting results are allowed.
2. Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
3. Candidates are expected to get the JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
4. Candidates should have one of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN.
In the meantime, if you can meet all the CRUTECH admissions requirements for the course you wish to study, starting with O-level results, JAMB score, post-UTME exam and others, you should be able to be admitted without any problems.
If you have any questions, please write them in the comment section, and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible. Make sure to share this article with your friend.