The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has published the names of candidates that performed best in the 2020 JAMB/UTME exam. The list contains names and other information about the top ten candidates, based on their JAMB score.
Based on the list, the 10 candidates scored between 352 and 365 in their UTME. Two candidates from Anambra State took the first and second positions, with scores of 365 and 363, respectively, while the third candidate is from Edo State with a score of 359.
See the list and the attached image below.
JAMB 2020 top 10 candidates
- Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
- Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
- Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
- Elikwu, Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
- Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
- Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
- Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
- Utulu, Jebose George – 355
- Osom Akan Awesome – 353
- Candidates with 352 score:
- Akakabota Fejiro Simeon
- Ogundele Favour Jesupemi – 352
- Alatise Monsurah Bisola. – 352
- Adelaja Oluwasemilore Daniel – 352
- JAMB cut off marks: what you should know!
- OSPOLY HND admission form 2020/2021 is out