Guys, some new JAMB WhatsApp Group created since the other ones are full. Join school aspirants WhatsApp Groups.
Note: I do not actively participate in these WhatsApp Groups as there are many of them already. Actually, many are not listed here any more. I just create the Groups for JAMBites. If you trust anyone in these WhatsApp Groups, you are doing so at your own risk!
Nigerian universities active WhatsApp Groups link for JAMB students, aspirants and admission seekers. See WhatsApp Group chat links below.
Join other JAMBites and Admission seekers on WhatsApp Groups. Chat with aspirants who applied for the same schools or courses.
The benefit of joining the WhatsApp Groups is that it helps you connect with like-minded individuals, stay up to date with latest JAMB news, admission news and updates, registration guidelines, information about the school of your choice and many other things you don’t know about JAMB, schools, admission etc.
Note these before you join any of the WhatsApp Group
- Each WhatsApp Group is for JAMBites and other aspirants. That’s those candidates looking for admission into schools in Nigeria (especially JAMB UTME students).
- Please do not post anything not related to JAMB, Admission or the likes in the Group.
- Each of the WhatsApp Groups is “by the aspirants and for the same aspirants.” Hence, your contributions are needed to make the Group lively.
Important links for JAMB candidates
General JAMB WhatsApp Group Links
Since the other Groups are all full, we added a new Group to accommodate more JAMB candidates.
Please note that I don’t add people manually. It is time-consuming. Simply use any of the links below to join the JAMB WhatsApp Group chat:
- JAMBites A+ WhatsApp **new
- JAMBitez WhatsApp Chat
- JAMB WhatsApp Group 5
- Serious JAMB students on WhatsApp
Post-UTME WhatsApp Groups
And of course, after JAMB is the post-UTME screening exam. The good news is that you can join and connect with other aspirants of your school: Post-UTME WhatsApp Groups.
- MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session
- NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others