Is polytechnic good for Mass Communication? Yes, although many students prefer university to polytechnic.
Probably because they are yet the know the benefits of polytechnics over some courses.
Polytechnics are often regarded as institutions of learning that train students mostly on practical base knowledge.
And Universities on the other hand train students on mostly theoretical base knowledge.
Meaning that if the course you want to study is based on practicality, the polytechnic is the best fit for you if you actually want to master the practical aspect of the course.
Meanwhile, the requirements to get admitted to a university are not different from a polytechnic.
The only difference is that the examination score required for polytechnic admission is lower than university.
So, in today’s article, I will be talking about the 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria you can study Mass Communication.
- Courses Under Mass Communication in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- List of Courses Offered in Polytechnics (Science, Art & Social Science Courses) in Nigeria
- 9 Secrets to make first class in Nigerian universities and polytechnics
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu
- Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State
- Osun State Polytechnic, Iree
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY)
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ogun
- The Polytechnic of Ibadan, Oyo state
Question: What course do want to study whether in the University or Polytechnic?